Antalya is an attractive city for opening a company in Turkey especially if you are running a business in tourism or a related field. If you can’t go in person to Turkey and spend more than a week for starting a company in Antalya, you can contact one of our local agents in company formation.
He can represent you in front of the Turkish authorities for submitting the required documents and obtaining the permission for starting the economic activity. You can give him the power of attorney in order to act on behalf of you for company formation procedures.
After you provide all the necessary documents to our specialist in company formation from Antalya, he will start the procedure at the Turkish Trade Register. The procedure lasts approximately one week beginning from the moment you submit the necessary documents to us.
For opening a company in Antalya, you don’t need special documents, different from the acts required in other Turkish cities. For the Trade Register, you will need the following:
- articles of association (notarized);
- the prove for the payment of 0.04% of the share capital to the Competition Authority;
- the signatures of the directors and other citizens authorized to represent the new company;
- the founders’ declaration;
- the prove from the bank for the payment of the minimum capital share;
- photos of the founders of the company.
- limited liability company, the most common type of company, chosen by entrepreneurs interested in running small and medium businesses;
- joint stock company, preferred for large businesses;
- commandite company
- collective company.
If you don’t know what type of company is more appropriate for your business in Antalya, you may ask our specialists in company formation.
After you decide to open a company in Antalya, you don’t have to worry about finding an office. Our company formation agents offer you a virtual office at a prestigious address or a regular one, tailored to your business’ needs. You may get additional services for your virtual office, such as:
- a local phone/fax number;
- a secretary who will send and receive mails for your company;
- incoming/outgoing faxes etc.
Antalya is well-known all around Europe and not only as a holiday destination and the largest sea resort in Turkey, but this city offers interesting opportunities for foreign investors too.
The city is located on the Mediterranean coast and is part of the Turkish Riviera, famous for tourist activities. It has a population of nearly one million inhabitants and it attracts millions of visitors and investors interested in the tourist activities. This city is visited by nearly seven million citizens every year and has a great potential for investments in the tourist field.
In 2013, Antalya ranked as the third most visited city all around the world, after Paris and London. Many investors who come to Antalya are running businesses in the agriculture that is an important part of the economy in this region. Other foreign entrepreneurs are attracted by the shipyards in the free zone where they build different types of boats and yachts. The free zones offers attractive tax conditions and the foreign investors can find there a skilled and cheap workforce.